Mac app bundle does not work. Possibly not 64-bit?
First Steps into Gaming - First Person Shooter
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
First Steps into Gaming
First Person Shooter
Do you want to show a friend or a family member your favorite games? But they never played a single video game in their life? Show them "First Steps into Gaming"!
This game introduces new players to movement and interactions in the virtual world by teaching them how to look around, walk, jump, sprint, crouch, strafe, interact and shoot in a friendly and non-threatening environment. The experience has no time limit and guides the player with button prompts supporting both keyboard and mouse as well as controller for PC.
It is a short educational experience to teach first-time gamers the basics of first-person shooters step by step.
- Click the “Download Now” button. Donation is optional. You can continue without a donation.
- Download the .zip file.
- Open the .zip file and extract the folder to your desktop.
- Click through the folders until you find “First Steps Into Gaming FPS.exe “.
- Open "First Steps Into Gaming FPS.exe".
- If a security warning appears, click on “Continue anyway”.
Have fun playing!
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- First patch for First Steps into Gaming!Apr 02, 2020